- Global Headquarters
- 222 Berkeley St
- Boston, MA 02116
- 700 Employees
DraftKings is a Boston-based daily fantasy sports (DFS) contest provider established in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matthew Kalish and Paul Liberman originally operating out of Liberman's house.
By late 2016, DraftKings had become the largest DFS company in the U.S. and remains No. 1 in the U.S. today. DraftKings' DFS product is available in 8 countries with 15 distinct sports categories.
Following their three-way merger with Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: DEAC), a publicly-traded special purpose acquisition company, and SBTech,
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
Additional Offices / Facilities
- DraftKings UK
- 15 Ingestre Pl.
- Soho, London, UK W1F OJH
- DraftKings Malta
- Quantum House 75
- Abate Rigord St.
- Ta' Xibex, Malta XBX 1120
- DraftKings Hoboken
- 221 River St.
- Hoboken, NJ 07030
- DraftKings Las Vegas
- 3753 Howard Hughes Pkwy.
- Las Vegas, NV 89169
- DraftKings NYC
- 11 Park Pl.
- New York, NY 10007
- DraftKings San Francisco
- 95 Third St.
- San Francisco, CA 94103