- Global Headquarters
- 222 Berkeley St.
- Boston, MA 02116
- 700 Employees
DraftKings is a Boston-based daily fantasy sports (DFS) contest provider established in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matthew Kalish and Paul Liberman originally operating out of Liberman's house.
By late 2016, DraftKings had become the largest DFS company in the U.S. and remains No. 1 in the U.S. today. DraftKings' DFS product is available in 8 countries with 15 distinct sports categories.
Following their three-way merger with Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: DEAC), a publicly-traded special purpose acquisition company, and SBTech,
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
Additional Offices / Facilities
- DraftKings UK
- 15 Ingestre Pl.
- Soho, London, UK W1F OJH
- DraftKings Malta
- Quantum House 75
- Abate Rigord St.
- Ta' Xibex, Malta XBX 1120
- DraftKings Hoboken
- 221 River St.
- Hoboken, NJ 07030
- DraftKings Las Vegas
- 3753 Howard Hughes Pkwy.
- Las Vegas, NV 89169
- DraftKings NYC
- 11 Park Pl.
- New York, NY 10007
- DraftKings San Francisco
- 95 Third St.
- San Francisco, CA 94103