- One Royal Way
- Kauffman Stadium
- Kansas City, MO 64129
The Kansas City Royals began Major League Baseball (MLB) play in 1969, one of two American League (AL) expansion teams along with the Seattle Pilots (now Milwaukee Brewers) that joined the AL that season.
The Royals played home games from 1969-72 at Municipal Stadium. They have played in Kauffman Stadium since the 1973 season.
Team founder Ewing Kauffman owned the ballclub until his death in 1993. The team was then . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Surprise Stadium - Royals Spring Training Facility
- 15850 North Bullard Ave
- Surprise, AZ 85374
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now