- One Brewers Way
- American Family Field
- Milwaukee, WI 53214-3652
The Milwaukee Brewers are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in Milwaukee, Wis., and playing home games at American Family Field (opened Apr 6, 2001, f.k.a. Miller Park 2001-20; capacity: 41,900).
The team was founded in 1969 as the Seattle Pilots, one of two American League (AL) expansion teams that season along with the Kansas City Royals. The Pilots played home games at Sick's Stadium, a . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now