- 2400 N Casaloma Dr (Mailing: PO Box 7464)
- Fox Cities Stadium
- Appleton, WI 54912
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are a professional minor league baseball team playing at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium (opened 1995; capacity: 5,900) in Appleton, Wis. The team is a member of the High A Midwest League (MWL).
The franchise began play in 1958 in the Three-I League as the Fox Cities Foxes, joining the MWL for the 1962 season when the Three-I folded. Appleton first hosted a minor league team in 1891, with the Appleton Papermakers of the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now