- 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Bldg.103
- Los Angeles, CA 90035
Fox Sports is the programming division of Fox Corporation's Fox Broadcasting Company responsible for sports broadcasts on the Fox broadcasting network, and its dedicated regional and national sports cable channels.
The flagship entity of Fox's Fox Sports Media Group division was formed in 1994 when Fox acquired broadcast rights to National Football League (NFL) games. Other properties it currently has rights to include Major League Baseball (1996–present), NASCAR (2001–present), Major League Soccer (2015–present), the USGA Championships (2015–present), NHRA
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution