- Global Headquarters
- 100 PGA Tour Blvd.
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Tracing its roots to the Dec 2, 1929, founding of the Professional Golfers Association (PGA) of America, the PGA Tour (stylized as PGA TOUR) was spun off from the PGA in 1968 as the "Tournament Players Division," to differentiate playing professionals from teaching pros.
The PGA TOUR moniker was adopted in 1975.
Today, the PGA TOUR organizes the majority of the weekly PGA TOUR events, as well as:
- PGA TOUR Champions - events for golfers age 50 and older
- Korn Ferry Tour
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.