- 333 W. 35th St.
- Chicago, IL 60616
The Chicago White Sox are one of the American League's eight charter franchises, established in 1901. The club was originally called the Chicago White Stockings, shortened to White Sox for the 1904 season.
Jerry Reinsdorf has owned the ballclub since 1981, when he purchased the team from legendary promoter Bill Veeck.
Veeck actually owned the White Sox twice, from 1958-61 and again from 1975-1981. Amazingly, he also owned two other clubs, the Cleveland Indians (1946-49) and the St. Louis Browns (1951-53).
With the White Sox, he implemented MLB's first "exploding scoreboard" (1960); had Harry . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
Ownership / Management
Chicago White Sox Radio Network
WRTO-AM 1200 (Spanish)
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now