- Global Headquarters
- One Daytona Blvd
- Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is an American auto racing sanctioning and operating company best known for stock-car racing.
Its three largest or "National" series are:
- NASCAR Cup Series (name since 2020)
- 1949: Strictly Stock Division
- 1950-70: Grand National Division
- 1971-2003: NASCAR Winston Cup Series (R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company)
- 2004-07: NASCAR Nextel Cup Series
- 2008-16: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Sprint acquired Nextel in 2005)
- 2017-19: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (2017-19)
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
Already a member? Sign In HERE.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Click here to join (or upgrade) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- NASCAR Hall of Fame & Corporate Offices
- 550 S Caldwell St
- NASCAR Plaza
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- NASCAR New York
- 590 Madison Ave
- New York, NY 10022
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
Co-Owner, Chair & CEO
Co-Owner & Exec Vice Chair
Lesa France Kennedy
Vice Chair & Sr. Advisor
Key Decision Makers
EVP & CAO
EVP & CMO
EVP & Chief Innovation Officer
EVP & Chief Racing Development Officer
EVP & Chief Sales & Operations Officer
SVP & Chief Digital Officer
SVP & Chief Communications Officer
VP, Racing Operations
VP, Partnership Marketing
VP, Sales & Marketing
VP, Racing Development
Managing Director, Gaming
Managing Director, Series Marketing
Sr Director, Consumer Insights
Sr Director, Marketing Communications
Sr Director, Business Development
Sr Director, Communications
Sr Director, Board Services
Director, Social Media Content
Events | Properties | Venues
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now