- 9300 Cherry Ave
- Fontana, CA 92335
Preferred Times: Administration/Main Office Open Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm (PT)
Auto Club Speedway (originally known as California Speedway) is a two-mile, low-banked, D-shaped oval superspeedway in Fontana, Calif., which has hosted racing since 1997.
NASCAR has held at least one race at the track every year, with two events held from 2004-10. The track has also hosted other NASCAR development series events as well as other circuits and open wheel racing events including CART and IndyCar.
CART previously held an annual 500-mile race from 1997-2003 and . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.