- 4551 W 16th St
- Indianapolis, IN 46222
The NTT IndyCar Series is the top level open-wheel racing league in North America.
The current series began in 1996 as the Indy Racing League (IRL), created by Tony George, then owner of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, following a split with Championship Auto Racing Teams (CART), which had been the sanctioning body of the IndyCar Series since 1979.
The newly created IRL took full control over the Indianapolis 500 and started . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.