- 4551 W. 16th St.
- Indianapolis, IN 46222
The NTT IndyCar Series is the top level open-wheel racing league in North America. The company began in 1996 as the Indy Racing League (IRL), created by then-Indianapolis Motor Speedway owner Tony George as a competitor to Champ Car World Series (CART) and CART's IndyCar Series. In 2008, the IndyCar Series merged with CART.
The series is self-sanctioned and its premier event is the Indianapolis 500.
Series name history:
Indy Racing League . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.