- 4565 W 16th St
- Indianapolis, IN 46222
See NTT IndyCar Series profile for more details and contact information.
The IndyCar Series traces its roots to 1909 and the building of its namesake racetrack, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) by Carl Fisher.
Eddie Rickenbacker purchased the Speedway in 1927, before selling it to Tony Hulman and Hulman & Company in 1945.
In Nov 2019, Roger Penske and his Penske . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.