- Anfield Road
- Anfield, Liverpool, UK L4 OTH
Liverpool Football Club is an English Premier League soccer team officially founded June 3, 1892, by John Houlding. The team's home pitch is Anfield (current capacity: 53,394) in Liverpool, Eng., which opened in 1884 as the home of Everton FC, with LFC beginning play there in 1892. Anfield is the only home stadium the team has ever had.
LFC came to be in 1892, because of a dispute over rent. Houlding, the owner of the Anfield grounds, was also Everton's president. When he . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Liverpool FC Mailing Address
- PO Box 1959
- Liverpool, UK L69 3JL