- 2001 Blake St.
- Denver, CO 80205-2000
The Colorado Rockies were founded in 1991, as part of Major League Baseball's two-team expansion along with the Florida (now Miami) Marlins. The original ownership group was led by John Antonucci and Michael I. Monus. Monus and Antonucci were forced to drop out in 1992 and Jerry McMorris stepped in with Charlie Monfort to assume ownership and ensure the Rockies would begin MLB play with the 1993 season. McMorris sold his stake to Charlie Monfort and his brother, Dick Monfort, in 2005.
Home ballpark history:
Coors Field (1995–present)
Mile High Stadium (1993–94)
Minor league affiliates:
AAA . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain
KNRV-AM 1150 (Spanish)
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now