- One Seymour H. Knox III Plaza
- Buffalo, NY 14203-3096
The Buffalo Sabres began play in the National Hockey League (NHL) in 1970 joined by the Vancouver Canucks as expansion teams that season. The original ownership group was led by Seymour and Northrup Knox, grandsons of the co-founders of the Woolworth's department store chain.
The Sabres home arena since 1996 is the KeyBank Center (f.k.a. Marine Midland Arena 1996-2000, HSBC Arena 2000-11 and First Niagara Center 2011-16) in Buffalo, N.Y. The team played from 1970-96 at Buffalo . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
Owner and President
EVP & General Counsel
EVP, Media & Content
EVP, Licensing & Branded Merchandise
SVP, Business Administration
VP, Tickets & Service
Director, Communications (PSE)
Manager, Box Office
Current Work Relationships
MSG Western New York
Sabres Hockey Network
League | NGB | Assoc
Buffalo Sabres Foundation
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now