- One Citizens Bank Way
- Philadelphia, PA 19148-5249
The Philadelphia Phillies, are a Major League Baseball (MLB) club, were founded in 1883 and joining the National League to replace the Worcester (Mass.) Worcesters.
The team was actually founded as the "Philadelphia Quakers," but were immediately called the "Philadelphias," shortened to Phillies by local newspapers. The team officially changed names from Quakers to Phillies in 1890.
Since 2004, the team's home stadium has been Citizens Bank Park, located in South Philadelphia. The Phillies are the oldest, continuous, one-name, one-city franchise . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
Ownership / Management
- Phillies Limited Partnership