- Global Headquarters
- Two Penn Plaza
- Madison Square Garden
- New York, NY 10121-0091
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a live sports and entertainment experiences company based in New York City.
MSG presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues including providing venue management, food and beverage, retail and concessions services; owns multiple professional sports and esports teams; and produces touring shows.
MSG's sports venues
- Madison Square Garden (New York City)
- The Forum (Inglewood, Calif.)
MSG sports and esports teams
- NBA New York . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Events | Experiential
- Facilities & Game Ops
- Fan Safety
- Premium Hospitality