- 125 S. Pennsylvania St.
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
The Indianapolis, Ind.-based Indiana Pacers are a National Basketball Association (NBA) playing home games in the Fieldhouse in downtown Indianapolis.
The team was established Feb 2, 1967, as an American Basketball Association (ABA) franchise by local investors including Chuck Barnes, Chuck DeVoe, John DeVoe and Richard Tinkham as well as Indianapolis Star sports writer Bob Collins.
The team takes its name from Indiana's history with both the Indianapolis 500 (and their pace cars) and with the harness racing industry. The Pacers became a member . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
Ownership / Management
Current Work Relationships
WFNI-AM 1070 - flagship of Pacers Radio Network
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now