- Global Headquarters
- 1266 East Main St.
- Stamford, CT 06902
Apr 10, 2020: The XFL suspends operations and lays off all league and team employees.
Apr 13, 2020: Alpha Entertainment files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for the XFL, estimating more than 1,000 creditors and liabilities between $10-$50 million. According to the filing, WWE owned 23.5% of Class B shares in the league . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- Alpha Entertainment LLC