- 9550 16th St. N.
- St. Petersburg, FL 33731
Minor League Baseball (MiLB), based in St. Petersburg, Fla., is the umbrella organization that currently oversees 14 Major League Baseball-affiliated minor leagues. The 14 leagues consist of a total of 176 teams -- 160 of which are revenue-generating -- located in large, medium and small cities and suburbs across the U.S. and Canada.
MiLB was formed Sep 5, 1901, when Patrick Powers, then president of the Eastern League, and numerous other minor league team owners met at the Leland Hotel in . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer
SVP, Digital Strategy & Business Development
VP, Business Development & Media
Sr. Director, Communications
Director, Special Events
Director, Partnership Marketing
League | NGB | Assoc
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now