- 1 MLB Network Plaza
- Secaucus, NJ 07094
Created by Major League Baseball with a soft launch Dec. 16, 2008.
MLB was the fourth league to launch its own 24-hour network with NBA TV starting in 1999, NHL Network in 2001 and NFL Network in 2003. Despite being last to launch, MLB Network today boasts the most households of the four.
MLB owns 67% with the following minority owners:
AT&T's WarnerMedia News & Sports - 16.67%
Comcast's NBC Sports Group - 5.44%
Charter Communications - 5.44%
Cox Communications - 5.44%
MLB Network is based in Secaucus, N.J., in the former MSNBC studios. They share . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.