- 2451 N McMullen Booth Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33759
The South Atlantic League (SAL) is a Minor League Baseball (MiLB) league, playing at the Single A level of professional baseball.
Informally called the "Sally League," the league has 14 teams that are located along the Atlantic coast from N.J. on the north to Ga. on the south.
There have been multiple South Atlantic Leagues over time, with the first established in 1904.
The current SAL took the name in 1980, after previously existing as the Western Carolinas League, which was founded in 1963.
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.