- 601 Morris St
- Charleston, WV 25301
The West Virginia Power are a baseball team located in Charleston, W. Va. The team plays home games at Appalachian Power Park (opened Apr 14, 2005; capacity: 4,500)
Baseball in Charleston in 1910 as the Statesmen. The Senators, Indians, and finally the famed Charlies, all continued the tradition of baseball in the city with a wide variety of Major League Baseball (MLB) affiliations. Charleston welcomed the Wheelers in 1987 and in 1993, were purchased by a group of owners and rebranded the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now