- 9550 16th St. North
- St. Petersburg, FL 33716
The Gulf Coast League, based in Fla., is one of three rookie-level leagues run by Minor League Baseball. The other two are the Arizona League, based in the Phoenix-area, and the Dominican Summer League, played throughout the Dominican Republic.
Rookie level is the lowest rung of the minor league baseball system, more focused on fundamentals than wins and losses. Games are not marketed to the general public, and spectators may attend for free.
The league utilizes the Spring Training facilities of MLB affiliate clubs and was founded in 1964 as the Sarasota Rookie League with four teams, one . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.