- PO Box 1645
- Boise, ID 83701
The Arizona League is one of three rookie-level leagues run by Minor League Baseball. The other two are the Gulf Coast League, based in Fla., and the Dominican Summer League, played throughout the Dominican Republic.
Rookie level is the lowest rung of the minor league baseball system, more focused on fundamentals than wins and losses. Games are not marketed to the general public, and spectators may attend for free.
The Arizona League began play in 1988, and currently is comprised of 18 teams playing a 56-game regular season with a 35-player roster limit.
Games are played at . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.