- 4141 NE 2nd Ave.
- Design District Showroom & Corporate Offices
- Miami, FL 33137
BirdieBox is a Miami, Fla.-based "one-stop-shop and gifting solution."
BirdieBox was founded in 2014 as the original “golfer’s subscription box.” Within a short time–and against the advice of many–CEO Pat DePirro shifted the company’s focus to delivering custom B2B solutions across a much wider spectrum, incorporating high end lifestyle products, customization, packaging and 360-degree fulfillment capabilities.
Today, BirdieBox serves a large number of professional sports teams and leagues, Fortune 500 corporations, hundreds of top private golf clubs, PGA Tournaments, the wealth management sector, more than a dozen college bowl games . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Merchandise & Licensing
- On-Demand Delivery
- Premium Hospitality