- 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr
- Jacksonville, FL 32202
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a National Football League (NFL) team based in Jacksonville, Fla., and playing home games at TIAA Bank Field (opened Aug 18, 1995; capacity: 67,838).
The Jaguars joined the NFL for the 1995 season along with the Carolina Panthers.
Wayne Weaver, the owner of Nine West and Shoe Carnival, was the Jaguars' majority owner from inception until Jan 4, 2012, when the team's sale to businessman Shahid Khan, owner . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now