- Global Headquarters
- 8100 Nations Way
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- 1,800 Employees
Fanatics, Inc. is a Jacksonville, Fla.-based online retailer of licensed sportswear, sports equipment, and merchandise. Brothers Alan and Mitch Trager started the company in 1995 as Football Fanatics, a brick-and-mortar storefront in Jacksonville's Orange Park Mall. The store was focused on the Jacksonville Jaguars and local collegiate team merchandise. By 1997, a second store had opened in the Avenues Mall.
Brent Trager focused on achieving an online presence for the retail company, hiring the company's first dedicated e-commerce focused employee in early 2000. Over the next decade Fanatcis grew to operate more . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Merchandise & Licensing