- One Olympic Plaza
- Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Founded in 1894 and headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC) serves as both the National Olympic Committee and National Paralympic Committee for the U.S.
The USOPC is focused on protecting, supporting and empowering America’s athletes, is responsible for fielding U.S. teams for the Olympic, Paralympic, Youth Olympic, Pan American and Parapan American Games, and serving as the steward of the Olympic and Paralympic movements in the U.S.
A federally chartered nonprofit corporation, the USOPC is one of the only organizations in the world to manage both Olympic and Paralympic . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Governing Body