- 2 Loveton Cir.
- Sparks, MD 21152
- 80 Employees
Preferred Times: Call Center hours (ET): Mon-Thu: 8:30am - 8:00pm | Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm | Sat: 10am - 2pm | Sun: Closed
US Lacrosse (USL) is the national governing body (NGB) for the sport of lacrosse in the U.S.
USL is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization primarily serving the youth level, however, the organization provides a leadership role in virtually every aspect of the game.
USL by the numbers:
- 450,000+ members nationwide
- 68 chapters across 45 states
- 80+ full-time staff members
- 300+ volunteers serving on national boards and committees
- 7,000+ donors to the US Lacrosse Foundation
The US Lacrosse national headquarters moved from . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Governing Body