- 2655 Crescent Dr.
- Lafayette, CO 80026
Formed Jun 7, 1975, as the United States of America Rugby Football Union in Chicago, Ill., USA Rugby is the national governing body for U.S. rugby, both amateur and professional.
The men's and women's national teams are called the Eagles.
News & notes
Jan 1, 1987: USA Rugby becomes an official member of the International Rugby Board (IRB), the sport's world governing body.
Nov 14, 1987: First USA Rugby Women's National Team is formed.
Feb 8, 2018: Emirates . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Governing Body