- 2 Wall St
- Princeton, NJ 08540
USRowing is a nonprofit organization recognized by the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC) as the governing body for the sport of rowing in the U.S.
As of Aug 2020, USRowing has 83,000 individual members and 1,350 member organizations, offering rowing programs for all. USRowing receives support from the National Rowing Foundation and its corporate sponsors and partners.
"To champion participation and the passionate pursuit of excellence in rowing."
News & notes
Aug 24, 2020: Amanda . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Governing Body