- 401 E Jefferson St
- Chase Field
- Phoenix, AZ 85004
The Arizona Diamondbacks are a Major League Baseball (MLB) National League team that began play in 1998.
Often shortened to "D-backs," the team has played at Chase Field (opened Mar 1998; capacity 48,519) in Phoenix, Ariz., since inception. It was the first retractable roof stadium with a grass field (since replaced by artificial turf before the 2019 season) and third overall at the time (Toronto and Montreal).
The ballpark was originally named Bank One Ballpark from 1998-2005, then renamed when sponsor . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- 7555 North Pima Rd.
- Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now