- 401 E. Jefferson St.
- Chase Field
- Phoenix, AZ 85004
The Arizona Diamondbacks are a Major League Baseball (MLB) National League team that began play in 1998.
Often shortened to "D-backs," the team has played at Chase Field (opened Mar 1998; capacity 48,519) in Phoenix, Ariz., since inception. It was the first retractable roof stadium with a grass field (since replaced by artificial turf before the 2019 season) and third overall at the time (Toronto and Montreal).
The ballpark was originally named Bank One Ballpark from 1998-2005, then renamed when sponsor . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- 7555 North Pima Rd.
- Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now