- 106 E. 10th St. (Salesmanship Club Charitable Golf of Dallas, Inc.)
- Dallas, TX 75203-2296
The AT&T Byron Nelson is a PGA Tour golf tournament played in Texas each May. Since the 2018 edition, it has been played at the new Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas.
It is hosted by the Salesmanship Club of Dallas, a 600-member civic organization, and has benefited the Club's nonprofit Momentous Institute since its inception. The tournament is the leading charity fundraiser on the PGA Tour, raising more than $161 million through 2019.
The event was . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- AT&T Byron Nelson Tournament Office
- 5000 Great Trinity Forest Way
- Trinity Forest Golf Club
- Dallas, TX 75217