- One Monarch Place
- Springfield, MA 01144
The American Hockey League (AHL) is a professional minor league hockey, with each team affiliating with a National Hockey League (NHL) "parent" team, and is based in Springfield, Mass.
The AHL traces its roots back to two predecessor leagues: the Canadian-American Hockey League (a.k.a. Can-Am) that was founded in 1926 and the first International Hockey League (IHL) that started in 1929.
In 1936, the Can-Am and IHL merged and became the AHL. Eight franchises hit the ice for that inaugural 1936 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.