- 100 Princes’ Blvd.
- Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
The Toronto Marlies are an American Hockey League (AHL) team that plays home games in Toronto, Ont., at the Coca Cola Coliseum (opened Dec 6, 1921, with a complete renovation for hockey and reopened Nov 6, 2003; capacity: 7,851).
The team was founded in 1978 and today is the AHL affiliate of the NHL Toronto Maple Leafs. Both teams share the same parent company, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
However, originally the team was jointly owned and operated by the Maple Leafs and NHL Chicago Blackhawks. MSLE's predecessor company . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.