- One Center Ice
- Cleveland, OH 44115-4001
The Cleveland Monsters are an American Hockey League (AHL) franchise that began play in 2007 as the Lake Erie Monsters. Their home ice is the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse (f.k.a. Quicken Loans Arena), also the home of the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers and the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League.
Since 2015 the Monsters have been the top affiliate of the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets.
The Monsters began in 2006 when, on May 16, 2006, a Cleveland ownership group led by Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans, purchased the the dormant Utah Grizzlies . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.