- One LaSalle Sq.
- Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Providence, RI 02903
The Providence Bruins are an American Hockey League (AHL) team based in Providence, R.I., playing home games at the Dunkin' Donuts Center.
They are the top development team for the NHL Boston Bruins.
The Providence Bruins began play with the 1992–93 AHL season after Providence mayor Buddy Cianci negotiated a deal with the owners of the (Portland) Maine Mariners franchise, Frank DuRoss and Ed Anderson, to relocate their club and return AHL hockey to Providence. The Mariners were founded in 1987.
The city of Providence has . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
Key Decision Makers
President (PSE Agency)
Chief Sales Officer
SVP, Tickets & Events
VP, Suites & Partnerships
VP, Tickets & Events
Director, Operations - Partnership Activation & Suites
Director, Tickets & Events
Current Work Relationships
League | NGB | Assoc
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now