- 260 Hargrave St.
- Winnipeg, MB R3C 5S5
The Manitoba Moose are an American Hockey League (AHL) team that plays in Winnipeg, Manitoba at Bell MTS Place arena and is the AHL affiliate of the NHL's Winnipeg Jets.
The team was founded in 1994 to play in the International Hockey League and began play with the 1996-97 season. The team was one of six who moved to the AHL when the IHL folded after the 2000-01 season (the other five: Chicago Wolves, Grand Rapids Griffins, Houston Aeros, Utah Grizzlies and Milwaukee Admirals).
True North Sports & Entertainment purchased the team in 1996. TNSE then purchased . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.