- 701 Hamilton St.
- Allentown, PA 18101
The Lehigh Valley Phantoms are an American Hockey League (AHL) team based in Allentown, Pa., playing home games at PPL Center.
Founded as the Philadelphia Phantoms in 1996 and owned by Comcast Spectacor, also the parent company of the Philadelphia Flyers, the Phantom's NHL affiliate, the team was sold to the Pittsburgh, Pa.-based Brooks Group.
The new owners moved the team to Glens Falls, N.Y., following the 2008-09 season, where they became the Adirondack Phantoms. After five seasons, the team relocated again to the brand new PPL Center for the 2014 season.
Phantoms Founding . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- The Brooks Group