- 2301 Ravine Way
- Glenview, IL 60025
The Chicago Wolves play in the American Hockey League out of the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill. The Wolves are the AHL affiliate of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights.
The team was founded in 1994 by area businessman Don Levin, who still owns the team today, in the International Hockey League. The Wolves joined the AHL when the IHL folded in 2001.
Of note, the Wolves are the only AHL team with a full television package. All 76 regular-season games, plus playoffs, are broadcast on either WPWR-TV (CW50) or WCIU-DT2 (26.2, U Too . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
Key Decision Makers
Current Work Relationships
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now