- 525 W. Santa Clara St.
- San Jose, CA 95113
The San Jose Barracuda are an American Hockey League (AHL) team based in San Jose, Calif., and playing home games in the SAP Center, also the home ice of the team's parent club, the NHL San Jose Sharks.
The team was the Worcester (Mass.) Sharks from 2006-15, when the Sharks decided to move the team west.
Prior to playing in Worcester, the team was the Cleveland Barons from 2001-06. The original iteration of the team was the (Lexington) Kentucky Thoroughblades, who played from 1996-2001 in Rupp Arena . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.