- 3830 Clarington Ave.
- Culver City, CA 90232
Part of Legends, originally founded in 2008 as a joint hospitality venture between Jerry Jones (owner, NFL Dallas Cowboys) and George Steinbrenner (owner, MLB New York Yankees) and his Yankees Global Enterprises, the Legends Global Partnerships group was built out to provide sales planning, strategy and implementation around sponsorships, partnerships, tickets, premium seating, personal seat licenses and venue naming rights.
- Columbus Crew SC
- LA 2028 (2028 Olympics Sponsorship Sales)
- Los Angeles Angels
- Los Angeles Stadium & Entertainment District (LASED)
- Oakland Raiders/Allegiant Stadium
- Rugby World Cup . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Media Buying / Planning
- Merchandise & Licensing