- One Black & Gold Blvd
- Crew Stadium
- Columbus, OH 43211
Columbus Crew SC is a Major League Soccer (MLS) team that began play in 1996 as one of the ten MLS charter clubs.
The franchise was founded in 1994 and originally known as simply the Columbus Crew until late 2014, when the club revealed a new logo and the addition of "SC" to its moniker.
From 1996-98, as the team's stadium was built, Ohio State University's Ohio Stadium served as the Crew's home pitch . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Crew SC Training Center at Obetz
- 4153 Alum Creek Dr
- Obetz, OH 43207
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now