- 3333 Susan St
- Hoag Performance Center Business Office
- Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The Los Angeles Chargers were founded in 1959, as a charter member of the new American Football League (AFL) that debuted in 1960. The Chargers joined the National Football League (NFL) as result of the 1970 AFL–NFL merger.
The team's original owner was Hilton Hotel heir Barron Hilton. After the Chargers played their first season in Los Angeles, Hilton moved the team to San Diego in 1961 to become the San Diego Chargers . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- SoFi Stadium
- 1050 S Prairie Ave
- Inglewood, CA 90301
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now