- Global Headquarters
- 400 Ashton New Rd.
- City Football Group HQ - Etihad Campus
- Manchester, UK M11 4TQ
Abu Dhabi-based City Football Group (CFG) was formed in 2013 by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan as a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG).
In 2013, ADUG established City Football Group as it looked to expand its football (soccer) holdings and add investors. CFG was awarded the expansion . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- City Football Group - New York City FC
- 600 3rd Ave.
- 30th Fl.
- New York, NY 10016
- City Football Australia - Melbourne City FC
- 2-44 Crissane Rd.
- City Football Academy
- Melbourne, AU 3083