- Etihad Stadium
- Etihad Campus
- Manchester, UK M11 3FF
Manchester City FC, or simply Man City, is an English Premier League club founded Apr 16, 1894.
The club joined the English Football League, the top tier of English soccer, in 1899 and was a founding member of EPL in 1992. During 1996-97 and 1997-98 seasons, the club was relegated to the second-tier Football League, falling to the FL's Second Division for 1998-99. Man City climbed back to the First Division for 1999-2000, then returned to EPL for 2000-01, before being relegated for 2001-02. However, since returning to EPL in . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.