- 732 Montgomery Hwy.
- PMB 392
- Birmingham, AL 35216
KultureCity is a Birmingham, Ala.-based non-profit committed to spreading awareness for Sensory Sensitivity for those with Autism, Dementia, PTSD, or other like conditions.
These individuals may find a live event to be too stimulating, and Kulture City provides consultation, training and tools such as a "Sensory Bag" or even "Sensory Room" to help those individuals in such circumstances.
Sensory Bags typically contain noise-canceling headphones, a variety of fidget tools, verbal cue card and a weighted lap pad. Sensory Rooms are quieter spaces with sensory sensitivity friendly lighting, furniture, imagery, and music/sounds.
Kulture City staff train team . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Social Good