- 208 Thunder Drive
- Oklahoma City, OK 73102
The Thunder compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team plays its home games at Paycom Center (opened Jun 8, 2002; NBA capacity: 18,203) in Oklahoma City, Okla.
Originally established as the Seattle SuperSonics, an expansion team that joined the NBA for 1967–68 season. The SuperSonics moved to Oklahoma City for 2008-09 season.
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now