From the Publisher…
So much great stuff going on at Team Marketing Report! Here’s a look at what’s up:
Latest fancentric TMR Insider content
- 2019-20 NHL Fan Cost Index® is live — that makes 113 FCIs available
- Why the Mariners are the first MLB team to flex their season tickets
- John Balkam (Third Win Group) explains how athletes and artists are “Quarterbacking” big social issues
- Mike Murphy tells us how sponsorships can counteract attendance issues
- Get a ROSTER MOVES double-dip with Oct and Nov (to date)
SportsSponsor FactBook™ developments
Have you checked out your team, brand, league, agency or service company in the re-launched SportsSponsor FactBook?
Did you know we add and update profiles every single day? Who do you want to see us update next? Have an edit or addition? Complete this form and we’ll update the FactBook STAT!
Fan of the Fan Cost Index®?
Have you put our Fan Cost Index archives to work yet? Premium members can now pull up every MLB, MLS, NBA, NHL and NFL FCI back as far as 1991. That means as of today there are 113 FCIs at your fingertips!
Can’t get enough FCI? Don’t you worry. We’re way down the road on 2019-20 NBA calculations. We’ll have that for you next month.
Get inside the TMR Insider!
Don’t miss all our other great TMR Insider content from the past few months such as…
- How sensory inclusiveness can teach all of us a thing or two (with a map of inclusive sports venues)
- Our exclusive conversations with…
- TK Gore on Why Sports is Best With Human Beings
- TMR reports from the XFL St. Louis Showcase, Chicago Bears Training Camp and SeatGeek Stadium’s WWC “Welcome Back.”
- 20+ more universities now sell alcohol in general seating areas — view our interactive map of all 80 schools and read the original story here
Ready to upgrade and become a Pro or Premium member?
Celebrate all 113 FCIs that are now available to view — use the code “nhlfcimakes113” and get $113 off your membership now!
Need a team or company membership for multiple users? Just shoot me an email and we can discuss a customized discount.
Thanks for checking us out. We’ll keep at it so you can stay fancentric!