A few months ago I jotted some notes down about why gate revenues were declining at sporting events across the U.S.
The conclusion is simple: anyone can have the "best seat in the house" by watching a game from the comfort of their home.
And it's not just one game. Thanks to streaming and league passes, anyone can watch multiple games from a variety of sports at the same time.
You can basically have the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
Already a member? Sign In HERE.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Click here to join (or upgrade) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.